Tuesday, October 26, 2010

To eat or not to eat.....

Recently I have been going to the chiropractor-a very new experience for me. The chiropractor I go to also deals with herbal medicine and treating the whole body in general. It really is amazing though! I have already seen huge improvements in myself on so many different levels. I started out by going so that I could try and get rid of the migranes that I have. I don't want to be on painkillers and medicine the rest of my life. I have been trying to help myself for quite a while, but this has been the push I needed.
So, with this new help comes a problem for me. Well, not really a "problem" but something very difficult. I am an emotional eater. So especially at times like this where there is an abundance of baking and yummy things like soups constantly on the stove, I struggle. I have finally kicked my coffee habit, which is huge considering I pretty much had coffee all day! So now I get to have it only when I truly want a cup. And that is all I have.
My biggest issue that I'm trying to take care of now is white carbs. I've know for a long time that I have an issue in that area, but now that I have seen how much it affects my health, I'm on a new mission to get rid of them! Next will be sugar~!

No comments: